Is it in the cards? Jade Rivera, an intuitive tarot card reader, was able to see beyond skepticism of tarot cards to harness tarot cards as a tool to be used to aid in personal growth and development. Learn more about how often tarot cards should be read, finding an individual tarot card reader you trust and understanding the lessons behind the card.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How did Jade go from being a skeptic to the world of tarot card reading?
- Prejudice about tarot readers due to the large number of people who do not work honestly.
- How does tarot reading work and how often should you go?
- Mentalists VS Tarot Readers. What is the difference?
- Why tarot reading is not predicting the future.
- Jade reads Emily’s cards!
Visit It’s Not in the Cards or follow Jade on social media.
Check our past episodes of The Sixth Degree podcast! Remember to follow us on:
Go back to the homepage.